Thursday, March 31, 2016

WonWithThirtyOne

First I must apologize for the font color choice on day thirty, it was very hard to read(this one pops better). Tomorrow is a new month/second month of my tour(excited). And there will be a new change for April(oh, also my daughters birthday too). The new change is a secret(don't lose any sleep waiting though), stay tuned for developing coverage.
So did you see me today? I was the one that drove past the bar on my way home(tough act). Felt good though, further down the road.
Today we were visited by our closest friend/neighbor/card playing opponent/sewing customer, and today she brought the rays of the sun with her too. For it was cold, cloudy, and rainy/snowy all day. Thanks, your cool Sara ;)
Holy Cow, I think he's gonna make it..... day by day



No comments:

Post a Comment