Monday, March 7, 2016

FinallySevenIsGone

Woot,Woot. No failure today, even though there was temptations. Like, having a mechanical breakdown that looked at first to be Very expensive. The diagnosing stage is really the having a cig stage also (stress). Thank you Lord, it was up and running within a half an hour(with cigarettes, add 15 min.). 
I don't know if any other husbands got the memo but it was "take your wife to work day". And the bonus was, I didn't have to do all the work by myself(moral support)(happy face). She definitely deserves a $jackson$ for shopping. 
Soloing tomorrow. Can Do,Can Do.Can Do. I do not want to start this climb over again! 
Offense or Defense? Both need to be there with their A game. 
Night family and friends  

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying. .....if God is for us, who can be against us?

    ReplyDelete