Friday, March 25, 2016

OverdriveToTwentyfive

Hold on, making another cup of coffee...............Did you get yourself one? I was buying. Hmm, used to do a lot of that before. I guess Billy Joel nailed it with his song "Big Shot".
Flip side of the coin, now for some odd reason I always have money in my billfold in the morning(well almost always, I'm not rich you know)(filing that under the category of good things). Ok, that deserves a woot woot.
Twenty-five days?? That is just crazzie, and not cheated once(oh, and I want to sometimes). I even have a hard time believing it. You don't know how important it is to me(a lot) to use you as a sounding board. And I appreciate your lending an ear everyday. And I pray our Lord in heaven will pass some good tidings your way, you deserve it(angels on earth).
With this beautiful day ahead(not a cloud in the sky), let's do this.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great dad! Keep it up...I'm excited to get out of cold Milwaukee this am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back any time.@dana sewalia

    ReplyDelete