Saturday, March 19, 2016

TestingNineteen

Yup, just as the title says, it's testing day(just how strong are you). Going to a big wedding today. Nervous? I would have to say yes. Probably not as nervous as the bride and groom, or as, someone jumping out of a plane to parachute for the first time, or appearing in front of the man/woman with the gavel in their hand; but still nervous. Being an outside setting for the event, I'm pretty sure the smoking and drinking section will be wherever you walk to/talk to(fresh air and snacks will be plentiful though).
Your prayers to the next level would be very much appreciated today. Our Lord did say that He would never give me more than I can handle(that wasn't an exact quote).
 My mission today is to share laughter with family and friends, eating good food and dancing. The latter one will be slightly different for me because I usually dance only(and I love to dance) when I've had enough to drink(alcohol). Now it's going to be accomplished with caffeine. Hopefully Holly can keep up(haha)(more caffeine).
White Wedding Fun
It's a nice day to start again
It's a nice day for a white wedding
It's a nice day to start again
Clean For The Day................ You Have A Great Too

No comments:

Post a Comment