Sunday, March 6, 2016

AndAtTheEndOfTheSixthDay

It was a pretty darn good day. After church we went out to eat at the Sky Club/Plover,WI. Seeing I have turned into a connoisseur of coffee as of late and pretty full of it. So I opted for a new drink, Water. It was a little flat, but went well with the breakfast brunch. Might try again.
Went to Menards after(they should have these in every state), and picked up materials for Monday. Got home just in time for another bite and the Sunday afternoon nap(ahhhh). We played a game of Scrabble, remembering, that if you had fun you won.
Aside from that, I think my blog writing has really brought my scrabble playing to new heights. I won't go any further on that topic.
I am so sorry, but do to unforeseeable circumstances I am going to half to cut this night blog short. (I am sure your relieved) 
Good Night All 

No comments:

Post a Comment