Sunday, March 20, 2016

MorningOfTwenty

For those of you who have been following, you know about my first social event I attended last night "The Wedding"(Coke, Coke, food, and coffee times 3). It was by far the most fun I have had since ?????. Ya it was good, very good. The support from family and friends was so surprising, unexpected and therapeutic, being that a lot of my relatives both drink and smoke. To be truthful, it hardly phased me. All praise and thanks goes to our Lord God almighty.
Something else I discovered, just because your sober, doesn't mean you can't have fun(what). I entertained and mingled just as before, and dancing? I could do 3/4 dances in a row and not be as winded as before. And they might have to replace a few boards on the dance floor before they return it (just sayin). In summary; it was good for me, and good others last night.
Well, got to go and serve the Lord, it is Sunday you know.
God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment