Tuesday, April 5, 2016

ThirtyFiveToThirtySix

Ya, I know, what the heck happened on the thirty-fifth day? Lets just say I got lazy again. Not against my battle(winning).Am I eating too much and loosing energy for my blog? Don't think so. I think I am getting addicted to board games though, which is a good thing for sure(not so bad of an addiction I'd say). I have discovered Twix candy bars are my new cookie in a wrapper(tasty treat).
Today(thirty-sixth) was a good day, even the sun appeared. We went to vote and I have to admit that being under some kind of influence(alcohol) would have made my voting choice a whole less painful(ridiculous choices). Sorry, my opinion of course.
I thinking about doing this blog every two days. I know I have great support out there everyday, and touching base with these keys every other day will be fine. I am not taking this blog lightly, it is very important to me. I have the old thoughts pop up in my head occasionally, and the retraining of the mind goes on, and on. Please keep the faith and stay encouraged.










No comments:

Post a Comment