Monday, April 25, 2016

FiftyFour/\FiftyFive&WooHooFIFTYSIX

What the heck? Where did the past three days go? Point; I want this blog done every two days, but I miss counted(lazysmazy me). It's ok, I'm ok, you're ok. Ok, movin forward.
Yes, it's a WooHoo day; Today officially marks 2 months since I started this difficult(cleaning/renewing process)walk. And I feel great(health wise) and blessed(support wise).
As you know, it was not a perfect walk so far(0 cigarettes 100%)(alcohol 95.4% success). Improvements in one area needs to be addressed at the next behavioral meeting(mental note)(post it note too). Just an imperfect/sinful man walking through an imperfect/sinful world. Sigh and pray.
There have been noticeable improvements in my normal routines though. Like, no longer opening the window vent for smoking exhaust(cigs). Or reaching towards my shirt pocket(cigs). Or craving that after meal cigarette. Feeling stronger every day (Chicago).
Updates to date: Sleeping? not a problem, in fact, can easily sneak in two day naps if needed(key word sneak).
Eating? added a couple new items to the food group, Malt O Meal hot cereal and Super sugar crisp cereal. #yum #dessert
Weight? Steady as she goes(not breaking any scales to date).
Monetary? This one took a slight hit after last week, but still had a positive amount to add on. $1,351.00.
Hope this finds All with smiles to give.


No comments:

Post a Comment