Monday, April 11, 2016

FortyFirstAddFortySecond

Geez, I just get done bragging about my growing more brain cells instead of killing them, and then I remember(surely age thing) what I was going to mention on the fortieth day. This past Saturday(forty days) I thought about Noah and his family waiting out the rain for forty days and nights. I can attest that the duration is along time. Maybe for them more so than me, I knew when forty days would be, they had no clue how long they would wait(real tough for someone like me)(type A).
Pretty excited(doin a dance excited), this marks the Sixth Week of Free and Clean(pinch me). I owe some of this new walk I began, to my nephew(Tim) and his wife(Lisa). Had they not decided to quit smoking October 2015, I'm pretty sure I would still be caught in that nicotine crutch to this day. A big woo hoo goes out to them for convicting me, and they didn't even know the effect they had on me(domino affect a good thing).
How's it going for me? I have to say, I kinda like me better(more humorous/and agreeable).
Sleeping till 6 am is so much more tolerable.
Eating? Time to eat yet? Got any snacks? Should I get some groceries? I think you get the picture on that one.................
Monetary savings? Cigarettes and alcohol $1,096............... (sorry I was staring at that figure for a moment).
Seeing that last one? I think I'll "Keep Pushin" (REO Speedwagon), keep pushin on. On that note(jk) I'm hitten the hay(mattress).



No comments:

Post a Comment