Monday, April 18, 2016

BelatedFortySeventhWithFortyEighth

Don't ask me; All I know is this writing was suppose to be on the Editors desk last night for proof reading, and it never showed. So of course it didn't get published in time. There's going to be a shake down in the writers department before the day is done; I can assure you this. They of course will probably blame rewrite. What to do? what to do?
As you probably can tell by now, I'm the writer, the rewrite, and the Editor. And a pretty damn good blame shifter. #myfault.
Our tax preparer(Holly) was commandeering(using big words,13 letters) the blog computer last evening, reading instructions, printing, and filling spaces. I learned what the true meaning of the sign (Do Not Disturb) means.
Now about me(of course). I must say the last couple of days of super warm weather(we patiently waited for, haha) has given way to a lot of outdoor projects. And my elimination of cigs and whiskey(my drink of choice) found me doing projects I would have abnormally put off, or in those days, not do at all(if it ain't broke, don't fix it). That's a wow right there(patting my back right now). Yup, seeing good differences daily(encouraging myself). Don't miss God's blessings this week, they're there.











No comments:

Post a Comment